Friday 12 February 2016

TBR-Killer: Update #6


I finished two books again! *woohhhooo* - This sounds like the stuff The Sims would do ... I read a book for Uni and also "Moon over Soho" from Ben Aaronovitch.

I'm kind of disappointed from the book I read for Uni, because a master student highly recommended it to me. She told me, it really helped her learning for her exams, but for me it just was boring and filled with unimportant and trivial content. - But there is speaking the Math-Nerd out of me.

Also I had problems reading the second book of the Peter Grant series. [Spoiler alert] Simone is just so unsympathetic and I really hated her from the beginning - and Peter seems to only think with his dick in this book.

I started reading the second book of the "Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children" trilogy and I'm already loving it! - Maybe there will be one book in this month that I might enjoy. 

TBR-Killer-Score: 11 points

No comments:

Post a Comment