Thursday 4 February 2016

TBR-Killer: Update #5

So, it's been quite a while since I posted something ... And I'm really sorry for that!
Also I lost track of my TBR-Killer-Challenge. I really don't know, how many points I got so far and how much I spend on books in the last one or two month.

So this will be a fresh start!
I'll start again with 0 points from this year beginning. Last month I read 6 books and finished three series. So I would get 6 points for reading the books, and six extra points for finishing the series. Also I reread 'The Hunger Games' so this will be another point.
But also I have to admit that I bought a first book of a series. Shame on me. -4 points.

So currently I got 9 points. Wow - better than I thought. Hopefully I won't spend the whole money I got for Christmas on books again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment