Saturday 10 October 2015

TBR-Killer: Update #2

Finally finished the 5th Harry Potter book yesterday! *party* - And until now I was able to resist the pressure of not buying new books. (But I still really want to have the last book of Poison Princess ...)

Also I now will walk past a bookstore every day of the week now that my semester begun. So my brain says to me everyday: "You can just walk in there, buy some books. - Nobody will know!"
But I really want to be true to myself and also towards you. I can't buy new books all the time without reading them! I have so many first books of a series! *stands up to count them* (It are at least eleven.) And most of these series have more than three books! So if I start reading one of them and I like the stories and characters to go on reading I have to spend lots of money on them - not only that I lose a lot of points from my TBR-Killer-Score.

Also heavy books become more complicated to read now that university started. I would have to carry them all the time, not to mention that I eventually have to carry heavy books for uni. (Little side note: Uni books don't effect my TBR-Killer-Score.) Maybe I also only have about an hours each day which I can read on train. - Maybe I have to spend this time on homework. - I really don't know how much time I have to spend on thinking about uni and my studies. I'm kind of afraid, that I won't make it ... (Everyone says, I will make it, but I'm really afraid I won't because everybody has this high expectations of me when it comes to Math.) - Maybe I'm getting paranoid ...


TBR-Killer-Score: 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment