Thursday 24 September 2015

TBR-Killer: Update #1


So currently I'm kind of struggling to not buy any book. (Yes, it's day two of the Challenge and I'm already dying!)

I recently started reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson and I love this book so much so far. His writing style is amazing and I'm struggling not to run to my local bookstore to buy his other two books.

Also, like I said in my first TBR-Killer Post, the last book of "Miss Peregrine" by Ransom Riggs came out two days ago. - I haven't read the second book by now, but the first one was so thrilling ...

I just looked up on Amazon, when the last book of one of my favourite series comes out ... tomorrow! I just want to have the last book of "Poison Princess" by Kresley Cole! *crying* The last book had such a cliffhanger!

If I would buy all these books by now, I would have a score of -12 p.! But no, Jenny, you've got to be strong!

TBR-Killer-Score: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment