Wednesday 23 September 2015

TBR-Killer-Challenge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Since I have so many books that are on my TBR shelf I wanted to make myself a challenge, to start reading them and stop buying new books every month.
Currently there are 52 books on my TBR shelf and 86 books on my TBR list on Goodreads! - And I keep buying new ones!

So I'm going to set myself a challenge:
  • I start with 0 points.
  • +1 p. for every book I finish
  • +2 p. extra for every series I finish
  • +1 p. extra for every reread
  • -3 p. for every book I buy
  • -1 p. extra for every first book of a series
  • Books from the library are allowed 
I'll try to keep you updated on my challenge and hopefully I won't start buying new books ... (The last book of the "Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children"-Trilogy came out yesterday ... :'( ... have to buy it ... *reaches for computer*)

No comments:

Post a Comment