Tuesday 31 May 2016

TBR-Killer: Update #8

It's been a long time since I wrote something for this blog. Uni kept me pretty busy over the last few weeks and I've got still so much to do. - But summer is getting within range! And summer on the one hand means to me writing my finals for this semester, but on the other hand it also means a lot of reading.

Last week a abandoned my TBR-Killer-Challenge. - The reason why: I didn't want to do it anymore. There was such a struggle not buying ANY books, without reading at least three before. And I'm quite confident to announce, that there are only 41 books left on my TBR-shelf!
3 month into TBR-Killer-Challenge
Current TBR-shelf
Yes, I've still got plenty of books to read, but my shelf looks pretty less frightening.

So how will this blog go on? - I hope, that I will be able to come up with a little bit more content by the time my work for uni gets less. I really want to do blogging. I enjoy writing about the stuff I like the most, which is reading, writing and playing computer games. (I'm currently so much into League of Legends. ^^) I really miss writing a lot, but I currently don't have the time to do so.

Have a wonderful week!
XOXO Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Is the book titled "Seelen" the same story as this movie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-we-9POuM4M
    If yes, I can recommend it, the idea is really interesting. I don't really like all the romance stuff in it, but judging from your Wattpad stories, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

    And is the "What if" book by Randall Munroe?

    ReplyDelete