Thursday 9 July 2015

Recipe: Banana Colada Popsicles


http://www.weedemandreap.com/10-summer-popsicle-recipes/You want to make some easy and healthy popsicles for the hot days in summer? - Here is an easy DIY for you!

I found this DIY on Pinterest.

On the left you can see how it should have turned out. Read until the end to see how my experice was with this recipe.
What you need:
  • 4 - 5 Bananas
  • 2 cans of coconut milk (I only used one)
  • 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tablespoon of salt
  • some chocolate
Put the Bananas, the coconut milk, the vanilla extract and the salt together in a big mixing bowl or in a blender and blend ist until it's mixed.
Because my blender was to tiny I hat to use a hand blender to mix it all up.



Also I added the chocolate directly to the mixture. In the original recipe you had to dip the finished Popsicles into melted chocolate before eating.
Then I filled the mixture into two popsicle-forms I found in local penny-shop for 2€ each.






I was able to fill eight of the twelve forms with my mixture. The empty four of them I filled with a mixture out of orange juice and cola.
Then I put them in my freezer over night.
The next day they were frozen and ready to eat them!
In my opinion the Banana Colada Popsicles aren't that tasty as they sond like: They are kind of refreshing on hot summer days, but they don't taste as intensive as the orange/cola ones. - I already made new orange/cola-popsicles, because my sister loved them so much. ^^

My rating:
  • Banana Colada Popsicles: ☻☻☻☺☺
  • Orange/Cola Popsicles: ☻☻☻☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment