Thursday 2 July 2015

DIY: Doodle Watering Can

You are bored of tedious tasteless watering cans? - Why don't you pimp up your can with your own fresh design! It isn't just easy to do, it also won't cost you more than 5 €.

What you need:
- An empty plastic watering can. (I got mine for about 1 € at a penny shop.)
- A thin CD Marker or a waterproof OHP pen.

Time needed:
About an hour.
Now you just have to choose a design you like and start doodling. If you need some inspiration or want to test out some new patterns just go to Pinterest and search for 'Zentangle patterns'.
I started with a flowery pattern at the middle part of my watering can and continued doodling until I completly filled one side of the can. After that I decided to ad a lace like pattern on the top part of the can.


No comments:

Post a Comment