Saturday 20 August 2016

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon TBR


I decided to participate in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon next week from Monday to Sunday! The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is a "low pressure" read-a-thon with no competition between the readers because you schedule yourself how many books you want to read in that certain week. Since I'm on holiday I've got the time to read quite a lot lately, so I thought it might be fun to participate.
One of my main goals this year is the read the Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien so finishing these books will be my main goal for next week. The only problem I'll have is that I won't be able to read much on Saturday and Sunday because I'm at a LAN-party, gaming with my friends.
I'll keep you updated on my progress on my Twitter. - I'm not a Twitter person, so we'll see how that will work ...

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon information:

The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon was created by Amanda @ On a Book Bender on a complete whim in August 2011*. It took on a life of its own and was such a hit that Amanda decided to do it again and turn it into a somewhat regular occurrence.
  • Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, usually from 12:01am on a Monday through 11:59pm on a Sunday in whatever time zone you are in.
  • It is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
  • How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
  • Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required.
  • Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.
For more information go to Bout of Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment